Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There is no end to His blessings!

I got in! I got accepted! That's right, BYU-Idaho here we come! It's not just the fact that I will pretty much be the first person in my family to ever go to college and hopefully finish through, or the fact that I have been praying that everything would go well, despite all the odds. Oh no, it is the fact that I know that if it weren't for divine intervention, it never would have happened. I just barely got my application finished and miraculously had the money to pay the application fee two days before the final deadline, and I know it was nothing short of a miracle! Thank you, Father. Thank you! Oh, words can not express the joy I feel!





Ok, point made :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Woot! Woot! Raise the roof- Raise the roof! Way to go! Hallelujah and all that jazz. Congratulations! Keep up the great work! ...ok enough exclamation points already. I'm proud of ya.

Alicia said...

Got your comment today, thanks for stopping by.