Sunday, February 15, 2009

A True Witness Delivereth Souls!

Oh. My. Gosh.
Do I know this Church is true!

What brought on this sudden knowledge? Haven't I allready recieved this light and truth before? Yes. But when Elder Busath prayed in that still, small voice for me and my family as we sat in the missionaries' car, I felt the Spirit so much that I could not help but smile ( I almost laughed!). I could barely contain myself...it felt like something within me would burst.

How grateful I am to know that those men are ordained of God to proclaim glad tidings to all the world, even the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in all its restored splendor, and to know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church of the Lord led by a prophet of God. No man, no amount of anti-literature, and no trials could ever take that knowledge away from me. God Lives! He love us. I know it.

(Oh, Elder Kelsey, if you could only see me now.)


Thank you Joseph. And I thank Thee, Father in Heaven.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Tony,
Thanks for your awesome testimony. I need your help with some missionary work. It's too long to explain over blogging but would you email me and I'll explain a little better ok?
aliciarawlins@yahoo.com