Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Praise My Soul The King of Heaven!!!!

So today was truly a historic day not only in the History of the Georgetown ward, but the Church itself! For the first time ever, two Apostles talked to a ward and us to them via live satellite video conference. I will not even attempt to say what was said there, as it is to sacred and too much to discuss, but can tell you that I felt the Spirit witness to me that these two men are called of God to be Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ, and were foreordained to be so. I know that the Church is true, as is the Book of Mormon and the Restoration of the Gospel.Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. The truth is restored! . I bear witness of that fact in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Amen, Amen, and Amen!






These men are cool!
:D

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What an awesome treat!! There is great power in the Priesthood isn't there, my friend. I know it's God's power on the earth today. That's awesome they came to your ward! Way cool!! I love to hear the prophets and apostles speak!